- Papa Joe’s Salt
- All-Purpose Flour
- Lemon Juice
- 2 eggs
- Grape-Seed Oil
- 1 pound of Chicken Breasts- Cut Very Thin
1. Beat eggs.
2. Add a tbsp of lemon juice to eggs.
3. Cover a plate with flour and Papa Joe’s Salt mixed together.
4. Set oven burner to medium-low. 5. Place a tbsp of oil and a dash of Papa Joe’s Salt to a non-stick pan. Optional: add a dash of lemon juice.
1. Place a chicken breast in egg mixture.
2. Place chicken in flour and coat both sides thoroughly.
3. Place chicken in the pan with the oil, Papa Joe’s Salt, and.
4. Cook on each side until lightly browned and chicken is cooked completely.